Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Have They Started Making Shelters for Battered Grocery Stores?

I know they have made shelters for battered and abused women and children but maybe someone needs to make one for grocery stores and grocery budgets. Today I smacked the crap out of Smiths and Albertsons and yelled "LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? WELL ARE YOU?!?" (seriously though...I made it a point to yell it at both places...cashiers actually loved it)

So here is what we are looking at:
10 boxes Kellogs Frosted Mini Wheats
10 Nabisco Snack Snacks
10 Powerade Zeros
4 bags Peppridge Farms Goldfish
6 bottles Bullseye BBQ sauce
4 packages Hershey Drops
1 Nivea Mens Aftershave

total before sales and coupons: $130.90
total after sales and coupons (brace yourself) $32.50

OH SNAP!!!! I JUST LIGHT SABER ATTACKED THOSE STORES IN THE FACE! That's $98.40 in savings which is 75% off! I want to give a shout out today to my boy Cliff who just had his first coupon class with me. He had his first shop yesterday since couponing and went over the 50% mark! YOUR MY BOY BLUE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment