Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Set My Splenda Free!!!!




I was using my radio at home when I heard a disturbing police bulletin that products where being held against there will at my local Walgreens. I thought to myself someone should do something! If only there was a super hero, a gunslinger, or a Jedi of the Coupon Variety that could get all these products for FREE. Then I remembered...that's my department!

I made haste to my local Walgreens. Using the force I opened the front doors (might have been that they were automatic...but who is telling this tale?) where I found 4 boxes of Splenda, 4 Butterfinger Snackerz, and 2 boxes Huggies Wipes being help prisoner by the evil Darth Jennifer (actually really nice for a being on the dark side, even showed me to the Splenda). I placed the items on the counter and let her ring them up at $20.23. I calmly waved my hand in front of her and said "that is not the total your looking for."
"this is not the total I'm looking for?" she repeated.
I then slid my coupons on the table and low and behold my final price was less than $1 (sales tax all of it was free!!)

I then crammed my goodies in into my x-wing (Ford Freestar minivan) and left for a galaxy far far away (home).....

1 comment: